I’m really pleased to be able to pass on a couple of bits of news. Well, five to be exact..
- My new collection of short stories, You Could Make a Killing, is as of today available in both print and Kindle on Amazon. Even better – Amazon have included the print version in their Prime selection, meaning order it with something else to total over £10 and you get free next day delivery (although they do caveat that last part slightly)…but still FREE P&P!
- Basement Tales my first collection of short stories is still available on Amazon, but as of today apparently, they’ve applied a special discount offer on the paperback edition, meaning you can get it for the super-duper bargain price of only
£7.99£5.99 – and it’s also available now as part of Prime… I have no idea why Amazon have chosen to discount the book or what it means for me in getting my Franklins…but take the deal before they notice I say…Hey! Just an idea – you could buy both this and YCMaK and get them delivered FREE as it comes to over £10. Stock up early for Halloween!
- Burning – the anthology I have a story appearing in (and it is one I’m very pleased with), is still available at the, quite frankly, ridiculous price of just Ninety-nine of your English pennies…but, as those crappy SCS adverts always say ‘must end Saturday’ – and in this case, rather than the tat-sofa merchants, it’s true.
- If you don’t want to buy from Amazon, you can buy either Basement Tales or You Could Make a Killing right here on this website: just visit the ordering page. No discounts or free postage or packing there I’m afraid, but I’ll sign it or draw something on it if that takes your fancy.
- And that’s all folks for now – will be doing a reading at the quite fantastic Temperance bar here in Leamington Spa this evening – a brand new story I mentioned in the blog back at the weekend: a speed written piece: 3,000 words written and edited in 3 hours. If it doesn’t get me canned off stage I’ll publish it as a Halloween special next week. (free- and with no P&P…)